Hello and welcome to the 1st #OTalk of 2019, as requested by the community, the first chat of the year has become a regular resOTlutions chat. This not only gives us a good opportunity to have a nice relaxing chat to get us back into the swing of things after our Christmas and New Year break, but enables the community to share ideas of what they have planned for CPD in 2019 and/or ask the community for ideas if we are stuck for creative and interesting things to keep our CPD fresh.
With that in mind this weeks chat will be a informal relaxed discussion. But just to get you thinking we still have some questions to get things going…..
- How often do you review your CPD activities? Have you reviewed them recently?
- Do you have a strategic overview of your CPD activities?
- How do you decide you have covered a topic or need to cover a topic?
- What are your current CPD priorities?
- What CPD activities did you completed in 2018 that you really enjoyed? – This may give others some ideas of things to do.
- Do you have any topics that you feel you need to explore but don’t have a plan on how to do so yet? – Ask the community they may have some ideas to help you.
Please also feel free to ask questions and discuss anything you wish in relation to planning for your CPD and setting CPD goals.
Host and Otalk Support – @helenotuk