The #OTalk team are on tour again! Kirsty, Helen and Clarissa will be at the College of Occupational Therapists annual conference in Brighton (3rd-5th June). Unfortunately, Gillian isn’t able to make it this year, but her posters (P141 ‘Underpinning reablement assessment with occupational therapy theory and philosophy‘ and P150 ‘The added value of occupational therapy – Reablement Pilot Evaluation‘) will be on display.
We will be presenting two sessions about #OTalk:
- Wednesday 4th June, Session 26 (10.40 – 11.10am, Syndicate 3): Virtual ‘Journal (Media) Club’ – try before you byte
- Thursday 5th June, Session 84 (2-3.30pm, Auditorium 2): OTalk – what’s in it for who? (where we’ll be sharing some of the early results of our recent survey)
And will be at the following social events:
- Tuesday 3rd June 5.15pm: Welcome Drinks Reception
- Tuesday 3rd June 8pm: OT Curry Night (Brighton)
- Thursday 5th June 8am: Breakfast on Brighton Beach
You can also see Kirsty’s poster (P37 ‘Fandoms – they’re real for us‘) in the ROMPA Poster Viewing area.
Grab us if you’ve got any questions/ideas/comments about #OTalk or would just like to put faces to names. We hope to see you there!
– Clarissa (@geekyOT), Helen (@helen_otuk) and Kirsty (@kirstyes)