On the 15th of May 2018 @RCOT_work will be holding their first ever #OTalk, an online Twitter conversation about all things related to work, we’ve called it “Working work into the OT Pathway”. It offers an opportunity to engage with a range of professionals and twitter users to gather their opinions around a range of topics.
We’ll centre the talk about these questions:
- What does work as an outcome mean within the OT journey?
- Have you used work as a goal within your practice, and if so in which setting do you work in?
- What would be helpful for you to incorporate work (as an outcome) into your client/patient journey?
- Are there particular research questions that would help you frame your practice?
- Final thoughts, any additional resources you would like to share.
Otalk takes place on Twitter between 8 pm and 9 pm every Tuesday night, so if you want to have a look at it before the 15th feel free.
171 Avg Tweets/Hour
6 Avg Tweets/Participant